Thursday, March 27, 2008

His Grace is Enough

I know no one really reads this, but that is OK.

Recently I have really been thinking about how God's grace is enough for each and every day. His grace is meted out each day according to our needs, and it can be so tempting and hard to look ahead in life and start getting depressed and sad about what could be coming. There might be trials or suffering in your life right now, and possibly more to come in the future.

That is something that I have really been struggling with recently. I just pray to God everyday and thank Him that he will met out grace each day to handle whatever may come, and ask Him to help me remember that throughout the day as my mind tends to wander at times, and usually it wanders to the worst/extreme scenarios which can really get me down. But, I have no idea what the future holds and God does, so I just have to give it to Him and trust Him to provide and that everything happens according to His will and plan.

Hopps
41

1 comment:

Kemi said...

We're in the process of building our future. This very moment is apart of the future we looked to in our past. The beauty of god is that his grace allows us to focus on the present because he'll make sure the future ends up alright. But those are just my two cents. Oh, and hello!