Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A New Day Has Begun

Well, it looks like I have a blog again.
I used to have one of these through Xanga awhile ago (it's probably still sitting around somewhere), but I stopped posting because of a lack of things to say, and frankly, laziness. I have decided to be cool again and start another blog here on blogspot. I hope to setup my own domain name and blog sometime in the kind of near future, but for now this will have to suffice. And hopefully I will be able to get a better customized theme for this blog in the near future.

Well, this blog will probably be a place for random musing, posts, and happenings in my life unless I think of some sort of dedicated or focused purpose for this.

Well, to start with, I am from the great state of Iowa (though I wasn't born there) and am currently going to school in Longview, TX at LeTourneau University. I am majoring in Engineering with a concentration in Electrical and with two minors: Mathematics and Computer Science. I am a proud member of the distinguished and mighty Dorm 41(I'm sure more posts/comments will come on that later). I am a first year student here, and have been enjoying it so far.

Well, I must say adios from my first blog post and go attempt some lame Physics homework.
Until next time, keep your head down and your powder dry.


Hopps
41

1 comment:

Palavering said...

do you really think you will keep up a blog? hmm? I started a blogspot just cause I was bored in class and I wanted to mess with a layout. lol I doubt I'll really keep it up since not many people have blogspot and I still can't quite abandon xanga for some reason. lol