Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I must thank my friend Copernicus for reminding me of MuteMath’s recent release of their new music video for Spotlight off their Spotlight EP.  It was release last week and is a marvelous video for marvelous music.  I personally love how MuteMath in their videos like to do things that kind of mess with the flow of time, their videos are simple and not too fancy but very entertaining and make you wonder how they did it.  They also don’t detract from the fantastic music.  I would highly recommend all their music to you, as Copernicus would put it, their style is “electro-synth-jam-improv-soundscape rock” and is amazing, as are their live shows which are incredibly energetic and well done!  Check them out.


MUTEMATH - Spotlight


Here is their first music video for their song “Typical,” it to is a wonderful song and music video.




This is a sweet video about the making of Typical.


Enjoy,


Hopps

41

No comments: