Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Music Blog-Copernicus

Music is an interesting and fascinating part of life.  It is something very unique to humans and is truly amazing in the way it can affect and touch the human soul and emotion.  There are so many different types and styles of music, some good, some bad, some different, some unique.  I personally have many different tastes and preferences concerning music, I try to have a broad taste in music, but keep it narrowed to good music.

The reason I am mentioning this is a friend, Copernicus, has started a very nice music blog called Copernicus the Music Connoisseur.   He typically posts a song of the week covering different varieties and tastes of music, but always "good music."  He will also occasionally post other things and information he feels is pertinent.  He is far more skilled in the world of music than I am so I would encourage you to check it out.  He is also in my site list on my blog sidebar.


Hopps
41

1 comment:

copernicus said...

Thanks for the shout out, bro!
Long live HOPPS